As our Ontario government begin easing restrictions, we have re-opened our shop hours starting Wednesday May 27th. We do have some staff members on the property who are immune compromised so we are limiting 1 customer to the showroom at a time.
How to shop with us in-store:
To promote effective physical distancing, we will allow 1 customer in-store at a time. We do recommend shopping or browsing online first in order to limit time in-store. Customers showing flu-like symptoms will be denied entry.
• Keep safe physical distance
• Limited products on display
• Avoid paying with cash and use debit or credit card. If possible, please tap to pay. Tap has been increased to $250
• We can email transaction receipts
• Shop hours may be reduced without notice
• Monday-Friday 9:00am - 4:00pm
• Inventory levels are erratic so please check online first.
We continue to ship orders each day and mail/courier companies are still seeing record numbers of parcels. Please be patient as delays can be expected.
Due to limited staff, online orders take precedence over phone orders, so please reach out by email when you can.
Returns and Repairs
Please be patient as we work through any returns during this time. Warranty items will be handled first, followed by next in line.
Our main technician is currently not working so certain repairs will not be accepted.
We recommend checking the manufacturer's warranty procedure for all items.