Every air rifle that Air Arms create is designed to give each shooter the maximum amount of reliability and performance. With those goals in mind, Air Arms are thrilled to announce the latest addition to their extensive range of revolutionary rifles, the Ultimate Sporter XS. Unveiled at the 2018 Shot Show in Las Vegas, the latest addition to the Air Arms catalogue has all the benefits of the standard Ultimate Sporter, plus the unparalleled power and consistency accessible from the all new regulated models.
Available in .177, .22 and .25 calibre, the Ultimate Sporter XS features 10 shot recoilless action and fully adjustable ambidextrous stock in walnut, laminate and black soft touch.
With the combination of the extra power and S510 technology, the S510 Ultimate Sporter XS is the perfect partner for all your shooting needs.
Air Arms Managing Director, Claire West commented: We are really excited to be showcasing the Ultimate Sporter XS at Shot Show. Now offering the model with a regulator fitted as standard, a choice of stock options and the all improved 25 cal and shot count, we feel sure that it will answer a lot of questions from our ever growing American market.
Winner of the 'AIRGUN OF THE YEAR' award, as voted for by the public at the 2019 Great British Shooting Awards held at the British Shooting Show.
- .22 calibre (5.5mm)
- 950 ft/sec
- 32 ft/lbs of energy
- Smooth sidelever cocking mechanism
- 10-shot repeater
- 2-stage adjustable trigger with safety
- 11mm scope grooves (no open sights)
- 250 Bar / 3,626 PSI Fill Pressure
- Built-in manometer (air pressure gauge)
- Built-in adjustable power
- Lothar Walther barrel
- 20 micron filter
- Ambidextrous Monte Carlo laminate stock
- Adjustable cheekpiece
- Checkered pistol grip and forearm
- Adjustable rubber buttpad
- Rear sling swivel stud
- Fully-Regulated 186cc cylinder
- 35 shots in .22
- Accessory rail under forearm with built-in adjustable sling mount
- Includes 2 rotary magazines, 4 hex wrenches and fill adapter
Made in England