Before using, we recommend that you verify your air rifle is operating properly with a chronograph, as Tune-In-A-Tube CANNOT help airguns that are NOT working properly. If the spread of the velocities is within a normal range for your airgun, then your airgun is the perfect candidate for Tune-In-A-Tube.
Use Tune-In-A-Tube to lubricate exposed spring coils and chamber, as well as other contact and wear points. Work the lube into your gun by shooting it 30-50 times to ensure proper penetration, then restest your gun's velocity and consistency.
After application, you should find your springer cocking easier, vibrating less, and shooting more consistently! Give your springer a good lube with Air Venturi Tune-In-A-Tube!
Instructions for Use:
1. Test your Airgun's velocities before using Tune-In-A-Tube. If it is working properly continue to use, if it is not working properly, repair your gun first.
2. Securely place your airgun on a secure rest in a clean and safe work area.
3. Remove the stock as recommended by the manufacturer.
4. Locate the cocking slot on the compression tube.
5. Examine the spring for defects and foreign objects. If you find any defects stop immediately, and have your airgun professionally repaired. Do not continue with lubrication.
6. If parts are functioning correctly, use Tune-In-A-Tube in thin lines along the spring coils. Take a care to place the applicator between the coils the lubricate the bottom of the spring coils and chamber. Feel free to lubricate other contact points and wear points.
7. Properly reinstall your airgun's stock.
8. Shoot your airgun 30-50 times to work lubricant into the internals.
9. Retest your airgun with a chronograph to test for consistent velocity and smoothness.
Air Venturi's Tune-In-A-Tube syringe helps your spring-piston airgun to function better than ever!
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Register